Thursday, November 4, 2021

Week 2 Tuhituhi: My Perfect Halloween

This week we had to Write about the “perfect Halloween” you would have.

  • What would you be doing? 

  • Would you go Trick-or-Treating?

  • What would your custom be?

  • Where would you go and who with?

 


My Perfect Halloween

For my perfect halloween the first thing i would do is wake up and decorate my house all morning then i would look at my work on my house i would get my costume and then put it on look at myself then it is time to go trick or treating but usually i will just stay home with my family and eat candy, oh and chocolate. Then i will get sick and then it will be late then i will go to sleep and that is the best halloween ever in my life that would be a dream come true if it was real but i can only dream on and when i would decorate my house i would go scary like 

really scary


By Sione

1 November 2021




No comments:

Post a Comment